The Library is open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I am usually here before and after school also. Please do not enter the library if I am not in.
Books Allowed Out
- One Book - Preschool, Kindergarten
- Two Books- Grades 1, 2 & 3
- Three Books - Grades 4, 5
The school library is for all to enjoy and use. A continued effort is made to keep our library collection in good condition. In an effort to keep books circulating and providing access to the library collection the following policies apply to all students:
- Students are encouraged to return books each week on their library day.
- Books can be renewed, but must physically be brought to the library for renewal.
- Students are responsible for items they check out. If an item is lost or damaged please report it to Mrs.Falk.
- Damaged or lost items may be billed to provide a replacement copy for the library.
All students and staff must sanitize or wash hands before and after they come to the library. Books that are returned will be in "quarantine" for a week to be safe that germs are no longer on book surfaces when put back on the shelf. Students are asked to "browse with their eyes first" as to limit surfaces being touched.